- “Gangster Squad”: No Academy Award, but, ooooh, we our love our criminals!
- MORE news on “Piping Rock”! Now at Pomegranate Books in Wilmington, North Carolina!
- “Piping Rock” now sold at Blue Bicycle Books in Charleston, South Carolina!
- “Piping Rock” Book Reading and Signing at Malaprop’s in Asheville, NC (1/12/13)
- Saratogian article on my January 8 presentation on “The Burning of The Piping Rock!”
“Piping Rock” now sold at Blue Bicycle Books in Charleston, South Carolina!
This entry was posted in Adonis, film noir novel, Gold Coast Long Island, historical mystery novel, Indie bookstores, Kefauver Committee, Lansky, Locust Valley, Mafia + Piping Rock Casino, Mafia + Saratoga Springs, Mob-Costello, North Shore Long island, Oyster Bay, Saratoga Race Course, Saratoga Springs, Uncategorized, WW II, WW II PT Boats and tagged arson in Saratoga Springs, Blue Bicycle Books, Capital District - NYS, Gold Coast, Greatest Generation, historical mystery, historical mystery in New York's Capital District, historical mystery novel, historical mystery novel 1940s, horse racing, Irish Mafia Capital District, James A. Leary and Meyer Lansky, piping rock casino, Saratoga, Saratoga illegal gambling, Saratoga Springs crime, South Pacific in WW II. Bookmark the permalink.