Author Joseph Cutshall-King lives in Cossayuna, NY, with his wife Sara. In a past life he was a museum director and author of a local history column published weekly for nineteen years in The Post-Star, the daily newspaper of Glens Falls, NY. He is also the author of several books of local history. The Burning of The Piping Rock is his first novel.
- Saratoga Springs humorist Frank Sullivan is honored!
- PLEASE HELP Racing City Chorus’ $how to Benefit Saratoga Springs HS Music ♫ Department
- Do you think my ♫ cause is worth going viral?
- ‘Page Turners’ book study group of North Carolina Skypes with me about “The Burning of The Piping Rock”
- A great new book for you: “The Things Our Fathers Saw”