Forest Books of Locust Valley, Long Island is now carrying The Burning of The Piping Rock! (Locust Valley, home of the historic Piping Rock Road, plays an integral part in the novel.) To my friends in the the North Shore area, in the City, up in Westchester and along the Sound in Connecticut, please please visit Tracey Aledort at Forest Books (or call her to order a copy at 516-759-1489)!
- Saratoga Springs humorist Frank Sullivan is honored!
- PLEASE HELP Racing City Chorus’ $how to Benefit Saratoga Springs HS Music ♫ Department
- Do you think my ♫ cause is worth going viral?
- ‘Page Turners’ book study group of North Carolina Skypes with me about “The Burning of The Piping Rock”
- A great new book for you: “The Things Our Fathers Saw”