Two new indie bookstores in New York’s Capital District are carrying the Saratoga mob mystery The Burning of The Piping Rock—The Book House of Stuyvesant Plaza in Albany and Market Block Books in Troy. For a complete list of all places where you can buy it, click here! Thanks . . . Joe
- Saratoga Springs humorist Frank Sullivan is honored!
- PLEASE HELP Racing City Chorus’ $how to Benefit Saratoga Springs HS Music ♫ Department
- Do you think my ♫ cause is worth going viral?
- ‘Page Turners’ book study group of North Carolina Skypes with me about “The Burning of The Piping Rock”
- A great new book for you: “The Things Our Fathers Saw”