Photo of blogger Gail Terp and her friend Kay standing in front of Market Block Books on River St. in Troy, NY. In the store window is a book display of “New Titles from Local Authors” with my mystery novel, The Burning of The Piping Rock in that display! BTW, many of you know Gail for her great blog, “Best Blog for Kids Who Hate to Read.”
- Saratoga Springs humorist Frank Sullivan is honored!
- PLEASE HELP Racing City Chorus’ $how to Benefit Saratoga Springs HS Music ♫ Department
- Do you think my ♫ cause is worth going viral?
- ‘Page Turners’ book study group of North Carolina Skypes with me about “The Burning of The Piping Rock”
- A great new book for you: “The Things Our Fathers Saw”