On Wednesday, October 3 at 7:00 pm, I’ll be at Crandall Library in Glens Falls for a book signing and discussion of my mystery novel The Burning of The Piping Rock. I’ll also be reading a selection from it. Please join me in the Christine L. McDonald Community Room on October 3! Thanks!
- Saratoga Springs humorist Frank Sullivan is honored!
- PLEASE HELP Racing City Chorus’ $how to Benefit Saratoga Springs HS Music ♫ Department
- Do you think my ♫ cause is worth going viral?
- ‘Page Turners’ book study group of North Carolina Skypes with me about “The Burning of The Piping Rock”
- A great new book for you: “The Things Our Fathers Saw”