Join me tomorrow night at Crandall Public Library—and you won’t hear one campaign promise! We’ll get to the down and dirty about crime, political corruption and the mob back in the day when Saratoga Springs jumped! I’ll talk about Saratoga’s greatest unsolved crime—the arson of Piping Rock Casino in 1954 and read a selection from my mystery novel The Burning of The Piping Rock. That’s this Wednesday, October 3 at 7:00 pm at Crandall Public Library in Glens Falls for a book signing and discussion. See you there!
- Saratoga Springs humorist Frank Sullivan is honored!
- PLEASE HELP Racing City Chorus’ $how to Benefit Saratoga Springs HS Music ♫ Department
- Do you think my ♫ cause is worth going viral?
- ‘Page Turners’ book study group of North Carolina Skypes with me about “The Burning of The Piping Rock”
- A great new book for you: “The Things Our Fathers Saw”