The Burning of The Piping Rock has been listed in Kirsten Ferguson’s article “Good Reads for 2013” in the Winter 2012/2013 issue of Saratoga Living, the quarterly magazine of Saratoga Springs and Washington, Warren and Saratoga counties. Ferguson quoted John DeMarco, co-owner of Saratoga Springs’ Lyrical Ballad Bookstore as saying the novel is “a popular best seller at Lyrical Ballad.”
- Saratoga Springs humorist Frank Sullivan is honored!
- PLEASE HELP Racing City Chorus’ $how to Benefit Saratoga Springs HS Music ♫ Department
- Do you think my ♫ cause is worth going viral?
- ‘Page Turners’ book study group of North Carolina Skypes with me about “The Burning of The Piping Rock”
- A great new book for you: “The Things Our Fathers Saw”