Today’s Post-Star carries Amanda May Metzger’s excellent story on the reopening of the Lakeside General Store in the hamlet of Cossayuna, where we live. Last year, the little country store had closed and it left a gaping hole. Well, our neighbors, Joe Troiano and Palma Kolansky, bought the store, made wonderful changes, and recently reopened it. All of Cossayuna has been been celebrating the reopening of the store and what it offers now! Please read all about it in the article, “Couple opens Lakeside General Store after six month vacancy.” Click here to read the article and celebrate with us!
- Saratoga Springs humorist Frank Sullivan is honored!
- PLEASE HELP Racing City Chorus’ $how to Benefit Saratoga Springs HS Music ♫ Department
- Do you think my ♫ cause is worth going viral?
- ‘Page Turners’ book study group of North Carolina Skypes with me about “The Burning of The Piping Rock”
- A great new book for you: “The Things Our Fathers Saw”